- Speman Gives hope to childless couples
- Enhances spermatogenesis: The natural ingredients in Speman promote spermatogenesis (the process of sperm formation) by improving testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia (semen with low concentration of sperm). It further improves the sperm count and the quality of semen by increasing the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary.
- Enhances sexual performance: The drug improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection. It also contains herbs that have effective aphrodisiac properties, which is helpful in seminal weakness.
- Antioxidant: Speman has potent antioxidant property, which reduces oxidative damage to the sperm by preventing disruption in spermatozoa (motile sperm cells) membrane integrity.
- Indication: Oligospermia
- Key ingredients:
- Hygrophilia (Kokilaksha) is beneficial in treating impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
- Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu) is an aphrodisiac, which supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura) contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone, which improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection.
Directions for use: Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition. Available as a tablet.
Side effects: Speman is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.